Rasmusart

Welcome to Interworld!

tisdag, april 19, 2005

Reply from Franz.

April 15th, 2.45 PM, I sent the following mail to the Austrian artist Franz West:

Dear Franz,
I am a 26 year old artist from Finland, living in Malmoe, Sweden. My name is Rasmus Frans Viktor West. I feel there is an obvious connection to you, being our shared names Frans(Franz) and West. This perhaps shouldn´t be a problem hadn´t we both chosen to become artists. As you propably know, there cannot really be two successful artists with the same name. I fear for my future!

I propose that you change your surname. You are the more successful and recognized artist of the two of us as yet and you are an established member of the art world so you could be able to change your name and make a big deal out of it (use it as artistic material f.i.). Also, it gives you the opportunity to take whatever name you like (perhaps it is something you have already dreamt of doing?).

Please consider my request thoroughly and reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely, Rasmus Frans Viktor West.

---

April 19th, 5.03 PM I got the following reply:

dear frans west,

thank you for your email. please stay cool, in a few year i will retire
anyway...

best regards,
franz west

4 Comments:

  • At 6:53 em, Blogger Abtronics said…

    I sent it already! But Here it is, if you accidentally erased my message or something:

    Lundavägen 57b III v.
    212 24 Malmö
    Sweden

    :)

     
  • At 6:30 em, Blogger Jan said…

    Mouser! Till de som svarar sa negativt borde du saga. "see you in court!"

     
  • At 9:08 em, Blogger Abtronics said…

    jo, fast det är ju svårt att hota när man inte har så bra inkomster och därmed ingen advokat att anlita. Kanske ska försöka registrera mitt namn som trademark?

    Ett annat alternativ är att öka till österrike och hälsa på mannen, för att visa att jag menar allvar.

     
  • At 7:29 em, Blogger Jan said…

    Jo. Ak dit. Det later bra!

     

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home